Dental insurance no waiting period | Dental insurance individual
- I go every three to four months for an it like a dental insurance no waiting period is a-okay um .
- My efforts are really paid off because my dentist is always very pleased with how my teeth look and how my gums.
- look I’ve been really keeping them in really good health for the past ten years and that’s really about ten years ago.
- is when I really started to notice problems you know with my just notice the effects of my soft enamel.
Receding gums and so since then I’ve been really just taking very good care and I take my dentists advice.
- very seriously and all the things that you see my routine have been I’m not going to recommend it to me by.
- My dent over the years not all once you didn’t sit me down and say to do this entire routine .
- I kind of made it up taking his advice into Council so I brush my teeth I do a routine twice a day so morning.
Night so I’m going to start with my nighttime routine because that’s sort of my more in-depth one.
- I start out by flossing I liked floss I really do I feel like flossing is the easiest thing you can do that’s the best.
- thing you can do for your teeth like this takes the littlest effort and you will get the biggest reward from it so.
- i floss twice a day you really can’t floss too much I think um suppose you don’t like too aggressive about it this.
- my favorite floss it’s the gold glide by oral-b pro-health deep clean floss I have tried the alternative like non.
I go for this I’d rather pay a little extra for the floss .
- they’re very very tight they’re very close together it’s really kind of hard to work floss up there and this floss.
- works perfect for me so I start with that and then I rinse with clean water and then after that I do an extra step.
- and this is a little bit more new in my routine and this is one of the more recent tips that my dentist gave me because