People that dental insurance no waiting period gave me some honest feedback what I discovered is that while I had good information and I had good suggestions and content dental insurance no waiting period .
- I had no clue how to teach very well so all I was doing was what we call fire hosing people .
- With information in such dental insurance no waiting period a way that they actually couldn’t digest it very well and they weren’t really learning it so and .
- they had no say in they had no voice in how to build it and so I just began a long course of study on Adult Learning and.
- How the adult brain actually makes change and what that created in my consulting business was nothing short of miraculous .
- I started having a much better time clients were enjoying that the training sessions much more in my results when their results.
Went through the roof and my company really expanded so from that some colleagues took notice and they asked me to put together a workshop on just the techniques up not on my content they had their own content but they wanted to learn how to teach it in.
This way and so about eight years ago I began sort of a second lane in my business so for many years I was practice management consultant but I was also teaching these workshops for trainers and ultimately speakers basically a train-the-trainer and a trained.
The speaker program and about months ago it just was all becoming too much it was great success but sometimes success can present its own set of problems and so I just kind of stepped back and said okay you know I can’t do all of
This anymore what are the pieces that number one I’m best at that comes naturally to me and what do I love the most what do I get the most joy from and what a client’s comment on that’s the the most value to them and hands down it was .
The communications coaching part of that work and so as of months ago we rebranded my company we have a brand new website that I think makes it much clear what we do and I guess the easiest way to describe it as you said are
These sort of three pillars of communication coaching one pillar would be patient or customer facing communications so we do a lot of work in that pillar on telephone skills on financial conversations.